We got an invite to this a few weeks ago. It looks super cool because it has everything we love — the beautiful roads of Sonoma, high end cycling gear, awesome food and wine — and no Trump voters anywhere to be found.
Here are the details they provided. Check it out!
You are invited to join the ASSOS CAMPionissimo, Cohosted by DuVine Cycling + Adventure Co. Opening Weekend, a gathering of cycling enthusiasts in the beautiful Sonoma Wine Country. With exceptional wineries, world-class cuisine, and incredible cycling roads, we can’t think of a better place to bring together the DuVine and ASSOS friends and cycling communities than Sonoma County.
Daily group rides of varying length and intensity will depart from the ASSOS Mobile Pop-Up at the iconic cyclist’s way stop — The Jimtown Store in Healdsburg. Enjoy pre- and post-ride refreshments, the camaraderie of fellow riders, access to cycling and health experts, and the stunning roads of Sonoma County. Join for a single day or the entire series — all of the rides and activities are free!
November 11-20, 2016
DuVine Kickoff Weekend November 11-13, 2016
Jimtown Store, Healdsburg, CA
Riders of all levels, from casual enthusiast to avid cyclists
For additional information, please visit DuVine.com/ASSOS
- Ride with professional DuVine cycling guides, professional cyclists, and ASSOS Ambassadors
- Meet leading industry professionals from Tyler Hamilton Training, 3D Bike Fit, and master mechanics from NorCal Bike Sport to learn more about how to maximize your cycling experience
- Test drive world-renowned ASSOS ClimaRange products and Suffer in Comfort
- Learn about DuVine Cycling + Adventure Co. as DuVine guides and founder Andy Levine share firsthand accounts of their cycling trips
- Take the SRAM Red eTap equipped Goomah bikes for a test ride, or request a loaner (Bring your pedals and reserve in advance at [email protected])
- Enjoy Skratch Labs best-in-class hydration and recovery products on daily rides and nutrition boxes from TheFeed.com
- Expand your knowledge with intimate pre-dinner presentations and Q&A sessions with experts